1. Announcement of Application:
Application forms are available online.
2. Admission Requirements:
Application Fee/ Placement Test
- 3,000 Baht fee (non-refundable)
- Pre-Kindergarten applicant must be at least 2 years and 5 months of age by August 16.
- Kindergarten 1 applicant must be at least 3 years of age by August 16.
- Kindergarten 2 applicant must be at least 4 years of age by August 16.
- Kindergarten 3 applicant must be 5 years of age by August 16. For applicants from international schools or English nursery, the minimum age requirement is 4 years and 9 months.
- Grade 1 applicant must be 6 years of age by August 16. For applicants from international schools or English nursery, the minimum age requirement is 5 years and 9 months.
3. Admission Process:
Applicants should complete the following steps:
- Complete an application form online.
- Upload a copy of passport size photo (white or blue background only).
- Upload a copy of the following documents:
- Birth certificate (Thai Students) or the first page of passport (Foreign Students).
- The most recent report cards from the current school year and final report cards from the previous year.
- Take placement test on the date specified.
4. Placement Tests:
EIS administers placement tests, both written and oral, to determine the applicant’s proficiency in English language in the following areas:
- Language skills
- Reading comprehension / oral reading
- Essay writing
Parents and students will be interviewed by the grade-level teachers.
Acceptance based on:
- Transcript, academic and behavioral records from the previous school
- Placement test results
- Recommendations of the interviewer
- availability of space
5. Notification of Acceptance:
The Office of EIS Admission.
6. Registration Procedure:
Students who are accepted should follow these steps for enrollment:
- Pick up the registration package.
- Register on the designated date.
- Pay registration fee at the Finance Office.
- Submit remaining documents required. (See Admission)
- Buy uniforms at U-Shop Room 112.
New students are required to attend summer school, a four-week session held from mid June through July.
Admission of Late Applicants:
- Admission consults grade level leaders of the possibility of accepting new student into the intended level. Decision based on:
- The time of the school year
- The needs of the applicant (specific reasons)
- Vacancy in the grade level
- If conditions above are satisfied then the application is sold to the applicant.
- Applicant goes through the normal testing procedures.
- Admission Committee makes the decision of Acceptance.
- Notification of the decision is made to parents & teacher.
- Completion of Registration.
- Joining of the class.