Ekamai International School accepts applications on a rolling basis for consideration when any vacancy comes available. Your resume/CV will be stored in our database for (6) months. EIS is available to answer any questions and inquiries you have about job openings, the application process and certification issues. We encourage and welcome applications from qualified teachers in the following disciplines:
Current Certified Openings:
Candidates for certified vacancies at EIS for SY 2022-2023 are required to have a professional educator’s license and more than two years of experience in a K-12 school.
*at least BA in Education or in major field
*must be a Seventh-day Adventist
- Type of Contract: 3 months probation with possibility of extension
- Deadline of Application: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Start Date of Work: Monday, January 8, 2023
หากใครที่สนใจอยากจะเข้าร่วมโครงการนี้กับโรงเรียนนานาชาติเอกมัย กรุณาส่งใบสมัครและประวัติย่อ / CV พร้อมสำเนาใบรับรองผลการเรียน และประกาศนียบัตร ที่ได้รับการรับรองความถูกต้องจากมหาวิทยาลัย (ระดับปริญญาตรีและบัณฑิต) ส่งมาให้ผู้อำนวยการได้ที่ email@example.com สำเนาส่งให้ฝ่ายบุคคลได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
Requirements for all candidates:
If you are interested in joining EIS, please submit your application letter as well as your resume/CV, a cover letter and a copy of university (undergraduate and graduate) authenticated transcripts and diplomas awarded to the Director at email@example.com copy furnished to the Office of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide contact information for four references including your pastor (or someone familiar with your Christian life), a supervisor, and a friend. The information of your referees should include the name, position, complete mailing address, and work and home phone numbers. References such as relatives are not acceptable.
Requirements for certified candidates:
Applicants must hold or be qualified to hold a teaching certificate issued by their country of origin in the subject area in which they are applying. The teaching certificate must be based upon at least a Bachelors’ degree in education that is recognized by the Ministry of Education of Thailand and the California Department of Public Instruction.
- All teachers must have had a minimum of 25 hours of education related university coursework as part of their preparation.
- All secondary teachers must have a minimum of 25 hours of coursework in their subject area in addition to the education coursework.
- As of February 1st, 2012 the Ministry of Education has established the following criteria for allowing foreigners to practice the teaching profession in Thailand. Professional Educators must pass the TOEIC test (except those of 5 nationalities: British and Northern Ireland, American, Australian, New Zealander and Canadian. Please contact the Center for Professional Assessment to schedule an appointment.
The Public TOEIC Speaking & Writing test administrations will be conducted on a once-a-month basis. These test administrations are delivered via the internet in the TOEIC Bangkok test center only. The test dates and times are fixed.
Center for Professional Assessment (Thailand)
Suite 1907, Bangkok Business Building
54 Asoke Road Sukhumvit
Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel. (66) 2260-7061, 2259-3990
Fax (66) 2664-3122.
Applicants are responsible for obtaining a Ministry of Education teacher’s license and filing it with the Office of Human Resources.
A background clearance (state or country) is also required as part of the immigration process for teaching in Thailand.
EIS requires a personal interview for all finalist candidates. This may be conducted at our school, a mutually agreed upon location, or possibly via Skype.
Please note that any candidates who pass the final interview are required to provide a medical certificate before being offered a job.
Ekamai International is a member of the General Conference of the Seventh-day Adventists and provides preference to members of the church who demonstrate the skills and qualifications for these job announcements.