PROTOCOLS FOR NEW STUDENT ADMISSION
1. Announcement of Application:
Application forms are available online.
2. Admission Requirements:
Application Fee/ Placement Test
• 2,000 Baht fee (non-refundable)
- Pre-Kindergarten applicant must be at least 2 years and 5 months of age by August.
- Kindergarten 1 applicant must be at least 3 years of age by August.
- Kindergarten 2 applicant must be at least 3 years and 10 months of age by August.
- Kindergarten 3 applicant must be 5 years of age by August. For applicants from international schools or English nursery, the minimum age requirement is 4 years and 9 months.
- Grade 1 applicant must be 6 years of age by August 16. For applicants from international schools or English nursery, the minimum age requirements is 5 years and 9 months.
3. Admission Process:
Applicants should complete the following steps:
- Complete an application form online.
- Upload a copy of passport size photo (white or blue background only).
- Upload a copy of the following documents:
- ) Birth certificate (Thai Students) or the first page of passport (Foreign Students).
- ) The most recent report cards from the current school year and final report cards from the previous year.
- Take placement test on the date specified.
4. Placement Tests:
EIS administers placement tests, both written and oral, to determine the applicant’s proficiency in the English Language in the following areas:
- Language skills
- Reading comprehension/ oral reading
- Essay writing
Parents and students will be interviewed by the grade-level teachers.
Acceptance based on:
- Transcript, academic and behavioral record from the previous school
- Placement test results
- Recommendations of the interviewer
- Availability of space
5. Notification of Acceptance:
The Office of EIS Admission.
6. Registration Procedure:
Students who are accepted should follow these steps for enrollment:
- Pick up the registration package.
- Register on the designated date.
- Pay registration fee at the Finance Office.
- Submit remaining documents required. (See Admission)
- Buy uniforms at U-Shop Room 1120.
New students are required to attend summer school, a four-week session held from mid-June through July.
Apply For Application Form
How to get the application form.
- Wire/transfer 2,000 baht through Prompt Pay.
- Upload the payment receipt with complete information below. Then click “send”.
- After verification of the payment, the admissions officer will send the application form to the parent/guardian to fill up via email. (Please provide the correct email).
- To submit the completed application form, click the submission link and upload the required documents.
- Click this link to move to application form and documents submission page.
*If you’re not able to upload the payment receipt, please send receipt attachment email to email@example.com and we will contact you back.
Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri)
Name of Account:Ekamai International School
Account No. 320-1-10730-9