Menu Close



Currently, EIS serves 1,315 students from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 of whom thirty-three (33) nationalities are represented.  The seventy-seven (77%) of student population is predominantly Thai, and the remaining twenty-three percent (23%) represents other nationalities.


EIS employs one hundred twenty-one (121) full-time faculty members composed of seventy-five (75) Homeroom Teachers and Teacher Assistants, and forty-six (46) Subject Teachers. Of the 121, four (4) are Specialists, nine (9) are Grade Level Leaders, and twelve (12) are Department Heads.

All faculty members hold a minimum of a B.A. degree and are required to have proper teaching credentials.  Thirty-nine percent (39%) of the faculty hold an M.A. degree. The full-time faculty members consist of thirteen (13) Americans, five (5) Bangladeshis, one (1) Canadian, three (3) Chinese, two (2) Dutch, forty-two (42) Filipinos, nine (9) Indians, one (1) Indonesian, one (1) Japanese, eight (8) Malaysians, one (1) Burmese,  one (1) Polish, one (1) Singaporean, one (1) South African, three (3) Sri Lankans, twenty-eight (28) Thais and one (1) Vietnamese. SCHOOLS
  • Elementary School: Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 5
  • Middle School: Grades 6 – 8
  • High School: Grades 9 – 12
  • General Education Diploma
  • College Preparatory Diploma
  • College Preparatory Diploma (Emphasis in Business)
  • College Preparatory Diploma (Emphasis in Medicine)
  • College Preparatory Diploma (Emphasis in Engineering)

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อพัฒนาประสิทธิภาพ และประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้เว็บไซต์ของคุณ คุณสามารถศึกษารายละเอียดได้ที่ PDPA Policy และสามารถจัดการความเป็นส่วนตัวเองได้ของคุณได้เองโดยคลิกที่ Setting

Privacy Preferences

คุณสามารถเลือกการตั้งค่าคุกกี้โดยเปิด/ปิด คุกกี้ในแต่ละประเภทได้ตามความต้องการ ยกเว้น คุกกี้ที่จำเป็น

Allow All
Manage Consent Preferences
  • Always Active