SAFETY MEASURES FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2018-2019
Visitors, drivers, current employees’ spouses, children, relatives, friends, alumni, and former employees are NOT ALLOWED to enter any EIS building except the main office or by permission of the Administration. They must exchange ID card with Visitor Pass every time they enter campus at the middle gate (Gate #3).
2. Drop Off in the Morning:
- Middle Gate (Gate#3 where the 2 assigned teachers are on duty)
- Building 9 (where the assigned teacher is on duty)
- Scheduling assignment to be arranged by Kindergarten Head
- Supervisors are to escort in any late students.
3.Pick Up in the Afternoon:
Parents, guardians, nannies, van/personal drivers are not allowed to pick up students from the classrooms.
Teachers or Teachers Assistants must be the one to bring students down to the Ground floor of Building 9 at assigned place for pick up from 2:15-2:30 p.m. and have the person responsible for pick-up sign the attendance sheets at the time of the pick-up.
4.Pre-K and Kindergarten Parents (pick up)
Parents are allowed to pick up their child at Building 9 (Soi Pridi Banomyong 37) from 2:15 P.M. to 2:30 P.M. Therefore, all parents/guardians will need to make sure their EIS vehicle windshield stickers are present and clearly visible in order for the guards to grant permission for entry onto the picking up area (Building 9). Vehicles without proper identification will not be allowed to enter the picking up area. This rule will be strictly enforced.
Tutoring students must be at Snack Bar or Gate #3 to wait for their parents to pick them up after tutoring is done.
6. Assigned Pick-up Person
- Parents who cannot pick up their kids after school must specifically assign someone to pick up their children. Parents should notify the office who the pick-up person is.
- ONLY 2 people are allowed to pick up with EIS PARENT card. (The specific person must have EIS Parents Card, Pictures, Thai ID or Passport, phone number ready for Security and Teachers)
7.School Van Drivers: Kindergarten – Grade 3 Students
- Must prepare EIS Driver Card, Picture, Thai Citizenship Copy, Phone number, and number of Student who use his or her services.
- A list of students assigned to each van driver should be given to each homeroom teacher. This list should be included an attached picture of the van driver as well as his phone number.
8.Students from Kindergarten – Grade 3 are not allowed to leave campus without the company of their guardians or parents.
9.Building 9 Ground Floor, Car Park Exit will be closed after 07.30 A.M.; only the maintenance workers are allowed to use the exit.
10.Students are not allowed to play at Building 9, 3rd floor at all times except for PE classes.
11.Teachers and Staff who do not wear EIS ID CARD need to exchange Staff Card at the Middle Gate (Gate #3) before entering the campus each day.